Project Management involves the selection, management and co-ordination of resources necessary for the procurement of a construction project from inception to completion so as to achieve the required objectives in terms of function, quality, time and cost.
We offer a project management service ranging from a fully comprehensive service to one were the client can pick and choose the services he requires. The following is a very brief summary of the services that can be provided.
Establish with the client the requirements and objectives and means of achieving them including cost and programme.
Prepare and agree proposals as to how the client's requirements are to be met including setting up and managing communication routes.
• Monitor design development
• Advise on procurement methods
• Compile tender documentation and issue tenders
• Check returned tenders and make recommendations to client
• Manage contract once it has started on site including liaising with other consultants
• Set up cost control systems including providing regular cost reports to client
• Agree final cost and review project on completion